ClinEpi Review is an exam review video series for Canadian final-year residents from all specialties that are preparing for their Royal College and College of Family Physician exams. Every topic in Clinical Epidemiology that you need to know is covered including calculating odds ratios in case-control studies; interpreting receiver-operating characteristic curves; and measuring heterogeneity in systematic reviews.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Review the principles of critical appraisal and clinical epidemiology relevant for examination.
- Transfer and integrate this information into current literature.
Our online course consists of 15 videos ranging from 3-7 minutes in length on the following topics:
- Observational Studies
- Randomized Controlled Trials
- 2X2 Tables
- Risk Reduction
- Risk & Odds
- Predictive Values, Sensitivity and Specificity
- ROC Curves
- Likelihood Ratios
- Data & Distribution
- Hypothesis Testing and Errors
- Which Test to Use
- Systematic Reviews
We also provide a workbook with problems based on the content of the videos.